DSA Banner Program
Join us in displaying your exciting venues via banners. The Downtown Sarasota Alliance Banner Program is an opportunity for non-profits and downtown businesses and other area businesses that do business downtown to promote their organization or business. Banners promote visually the energy and vitality of our downtown Sarasota to downtown residents, businesses, customers, employees, and tourists!
The DSA Banner is produced by the DSA. The headline is “Live! from Downtown Sarasota” with the subtitle “Shop. Dine. Enjoy!”
• Business opportunity is to list your business.
• Presented by: List your business and logo here.
• Banners and installed and removed by DSA as per agreement.
• Cost is based on number of banners purchased. Contact the DSA office for more information.
Event Banners are produced by the organization. There are specific requirements to be followed as per the City of Sarasota Banner Policy when these banners are installed within the downtown core business district.
• Banners must promote business districts or promote events, holidays or other occasions that are open to all citizens (as spectators or participants) or that are large and/or significant enough to be of interest to the general public.
• Banners advertising commercial enterprises or promoting political candidates, political parties, or political issues are not permitted.
• A company name and/or logo of a contributor or sponsor to the banner may appear on the banner as long as it is positioned within the bottom 10% of the banner. This section must contain the phrase “Presented By” or “Sponsored By.”
For more information on the banner dimensions, requirements and procedures please view the Banner Program Application below.
Please contact the DSA office at firstname.lastname@example.org to process your application and learn about site availability.